Intermec Home

How to Buy | Partner Login

Blogs

Displaying articles for: 08-01-2010 - 08-07-2010

FABricating a Smart Printing Application

by Moderator ‎August 5 2010 12:12 PM - edited ‎August 16 2010 09:59 AM

By now you’re all excited about putting computing power into your Intermec Smart Printer – but how do you go about creating that killer app? Read on for the answer … Read more...

If the Printer Fits ...

by Moderator ‎August 3 2010 02:38 PM - edited ‎August 16 2010 10:00 AM

Just like most other things in life, Intermec Smart Printers come in all shapes and sizes. You might be surprised to see where they’re found … Read more...

About the Author
  • As Director of Mobile Printers, I currently lead Intermec’s mobile printer strategy. Previously, I led Intermec’s mobile computing, RFID and Data Capture product strategy and marketing teams and have also worked with Intermec’s Industry Marketing efforts for enterprise asset management and field service application solutions.
  • Intermec, now part of Honeywell Scanning & Mobility, is focused on supply chain workflow performance. We design the leading data capture and information management solutions at the interface between mobile workers, assets, and customers. For more information about Intermec, visit www.intermec.com.
  • My passion? helping businesses solve technology problems. I'm currently the Intermec Smart Printing "evangelist." My primary job is to recruit new Smart Printing partners, either as developers or resellers who partner with developers to deliver Smart Printing applications. I worked as an Intermec Systems Engineer for nine months in 2008 as my first Intermec position. Prior to Intermec I was a professional software developer, trainer, sales rep and finally director of software teams for a number of small software publishers.
  • Mike Hansen works in the Technology Office as Staff Engineer based in Everett, Wash. He is responsible for the wireless WPAN, WLAN, and WWAN technology direction for Intermec product portfolios. As part of his role, Mike collaborates with Engineering, Marketing, and Technical Partners to establish the technical direction and system engineering leadership in wireless capabilities for Intermec products.
Announcements
Terms of Service
Review Terms of Service »

Kudos
Kudos are a way to give approval to content that you think is helpful, well formed, insightful, or otherwise generally valuable in the community. When you give Kudos to a message, you are not only offering a thumbs up for good content, but also a pat on the back to its author. The net effect is to boost the value of the message and enhance the reputation of its author.

© 2010 INTERMEC TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.