Intermec Home

How to Buy | Partner Login

Blogs

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Displaying articles for: 07-31-2011 - 08-06-2011

Take a listen to Robert J. Driessnack, Intermec Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, as he participates in a “fireside chat” next week at the Morgan Keegan Technology Conference at The New York Palace Hotel.

The chat begins at 2:55 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, August 9, 2011 and will be webcast live. The webcast can be accessed at http://www.intermec.com under the investor relations heading, and will be available for seven days following the event.

Need more information? You'll also be able to take a look at the presentation slides on the Intermec website here.

A Closer Look: Food Traceability

by Administrator on ‎August 1 2011 03:31 PM

In this fourth and final chapter of Washington Fruit and Produce Co.’s food traceability video series, you’ll hear straight from the Washington Fruit team about the specific value traceability systems provide and how to implement similar technology in your own organization. 

About the Author
  • As Director of Mobile Printers, I currently lead Intermec’s mobile printer strategy. Previously, I led Intermec’s mobile computing, RFID and Data Capture product strategy and marketing teams and have also worked with Intermec’s Industry Marketing efforts for enterprise asset management and field service application solutions.
  • Intermec, now part of Honeywell Scanning & Mobility, is focused on supply chain workflow performance. We design the leading data capture and information management solutions at the interface between mobile workers, assets, and customers. For more information about Intermec, visit www.intermec.com.
  • My passion? helping businesses solve technology problems. I'm currently the Honeywell Smart Printing evangelist , firmware strategist and manager of desktop printers. A big part of my job is to recruit new Smart Printing partners, either as developers or resellers who partner with developers to deliver Smart Printing applications. I worked as an Intermec Systems Engineer for nine months in 2008 as my first position at this company. Prior to Intermec I was a professional software developer, trainer, sales rep and finally director of software teams for a number of small software publishers.
  • Mike Hansen works in the Technology Office as Staff Engineer based in Everett, Wash. He is responsible for the wireless WPAN, WLAN, and WWAN technology direction for Intermec product portfolios. As part of his role, Mike collaborates with Engineering, Marketing, and Technical Partners to establish the technical direction and system engineering leadership in wireless capabilities for Intermec products.
Announcements
Terms of Service
Review Terms of Service »

Kudos
Kudos are a way to give approval to content that you think is helpful, well formed, insightful, or otherwise generally valuable in the community. When you give Kudos to a message, you are not only offering a thumbs up for good content, but also a pat on the back to its author. The net effect is to boost the value of the message and enhance the reputation of its author.

© 2010 INTERMEC TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.