Intermec Home

How to Buy | Partner Login

Blogs

Displaying articles for: 03-25-2012 - 03-31-2012

Join us next week at RFID Journal Live!

by Administrator on ‎March 29 2012 11:50 AM

Alien-Technology-RFID-Journal-Live-2012-Logo.gif

We're excited for next week's RFID Journal Live show in Orlando! If you're attending, make sure to visit Intermec (Booth #1004) to discover how to successfully deploy radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions and learn how today's industry leaders are benefitting from RFID technologies. Intermec is a pioneer in RFID, offering fixed, handheld and vehicle-mount readers, printers, tags, labels and inlays, along with dedicated RFID implementation services.

Discover more from Intermec at RFID Journal Live! 2012 in Orlando:

+ Learn about innovative Intermec food safety applications in our presentation at the AIM Pavilion

+ Uncover the value of in-transit asset visibility with live Intermec demonstrations in our booth

+ Engage with Intermec's RFID experts, ready to answer all of your RFID questions

Want to attend? Leverage our Intermec VIP Discount and SAVE 15% - Use Promo Code TAGD

If you cannot attend RFID Journal Live! 2012, please visit http://www.intermec.com/products/rfid/index.aspx

Video: Smart Signature Capture

by Administrator on ‎March 29 2012 10:55 AM

Consumer Goods suppliers with DSD operations are challenged to keep retailer acceptance signatures and store stamps on printed invoices. See how Intermec mobile computers can be used to capture those electronically, quickly and reliably.

crn_5_star_logo_2012.jpg

We are so excited to announce today that we've been honored with a 5-star rating in CRN's annual Partner Programs Guide for the second year in a row!!

The 2012 CRN Partner Programs Guide and CRN 5-Star Rating is the definitive listing of manufacturers and software publishers that service solution providers and/or provide products to the IT Channel. CRN’s Partner Programs Guide recognizes those vendors who have channel programs and derive a portion of their sales through the indirect IT Channel.   

Intermec’s PartnerNet channel program has received numerous accolades since its launch in 2010, and  Intermec’s Vice President of Global Channels, Scott Anderson, was also designated a CRN “Channel Chief” for the second year in a row this year!

You can read more about the honor here, or see the full list of the companies featured in the March issue of CRN

About the Author
  • As Director of Mobile Printers, I currently lead Intermec’s mobile printer strategy. Previously, I led Intermec’s mobile computing, RFID and Data Capture product strategy and marketing teams and have also worked with Intermec’s Industry Marketing efforts for enterprise asset management and field service application solutions.
  • Intermec, now part of Honeywell Scanning & Mobility, is focused on supply chain workflow performance. We design the leading data capture and information management solutions at the interface between mobile workers, assets, and customers. For more information about Intermec, visit www.intermec.com.
  • My passion? helping businesses solve technology problems. I'm currently the Honeywell Smart Printing evangelist , firmware strategist and manager of desktop printers. A big part of my job is to recruit new Smart Printing partners, either as developers or resellers who partner with developers to deliver Smart Printing applications. I worked as an Intermec Systems Engineer for nine months in 2008 as my first position at this company. Prior to Intermec I was a professional software developer, trainer, sales rep and finally director of software teams for a number of small software publishers.
  • Mike Hansen works in the Technology Office as Staff Engineer based in Everett, Wash. He is responsible for the wireless WPAN, WLAN, and WWAN technology direction for Intermec product portfolios. As part of his role, Mike collaborates with Engineering, Marketing, and Technical Partners to establish the technical direction and system engineering leadership in wireless capabilities for Intermec products.
Announcements
Terms of Service
Review Terms of Service »

Kudos
Kudos are a way to give approval to content that you think is helpful, well formed, insightful, or otherwise generally valuable in the community. When you give Kudos to a message, you are not only offering a thumbs up for good content, but also a pat on the back to its author. The net effect is to boost the value of the message and enhance the reputation of its author.

© 2010 INTERMEC TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.